The Wilson Home Trust offers a range of grants that aim to assist and improve the lives of children and young adults with physical disabilities, and their whanau.
Grant Forms Update - March 2021
Extra information and checks have been introduced to the grant funding process.
- First time applicants must include:
- Person applying for the grant must supply proof of identity – eg driving license or passport
- Proof of the child’ diagnosis – medical certificate or GP letter
- Support letters must include the contact details of the medical professional and the letterhead must include the contact details
- Supplier invoices maybe be checked at the companies office and should include a deposit slip with their name on it
Zoe - Equipment Grant
Basketball Wheelchair - Equipment Grant
RDA Whangarei - Group Grant
We are overdue in letting you know how successful the DMO orthotics were for our daughter. Her posture was so much better and her balance more stable with far less falls when wearing them. That was a significant investment and we would have struggled without your generous support. So wonderful, thank you.”
We have got the twin buggy through your trust funding just recently. I also received a call asking if everything went through fine and we are enjoying the buggy. I can't thank you guys enough for all this. You guys are the true heroes working to give others the best possible support. Thank you so much on behalf of my whole family.