The Group Grant is for not-for-profit organisations or groups of children or youth who meet our criteria and seek to provide an enriching experience.
Examples include: recreation, sport, camps, communication, socialization and therapeutic activities.
The Wilson Home Trust invites applications from Groups/Organisations that are applying for a grant that will:
- improve the lives of children and young people with physical disabilities
- provide physically disabled children/young people with enriching experiences
- enhance the wellbeing of children/young people with a physical disability, and their whanau
When organisations apply for a group grant, at least 50% of the children/young people in the group participating in the activity, must meet our group grant funding criteria. Applicants will be required to provide this information in their application.
All Group grants are assessed by the Grants Committee and the Committee of Management approximately every six weeks.
Staff at the Wilson Home Trust are available for advice, assistance and further information. Call us on 09 488 0126 or 0800 948 787 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are two ways to apply for a Grant:
- download a PDF Application Form, print, complete and post or email to The Wilson Home Trust
- fill in the on-line Application Form below and submit