Young Adults Grant
This is a new grant category that identifies the needs of young adults as they transition into adulthood.
This can be challenging for any young adult and this grant is being offered to all young adults who qualify as a WHT beneficiary aged from 17 to 22 years old.
As young adults start to identify their goals and dreams for the future, the Wilson Home Trust Young Adults grant aims to support their future aspirations and assist them through this challenging time. Below is a list of the type of support that can be applied for: (this is not an exclusive list)
- Tertiary Study
- Transition Support Coordination
- Accommodation – moving out of the family home to an apartment
- Towards a vehicle including modifications and/or driving lessons
- Equipment including communication devices
- Mental wellbeing
The grant is capped at $3,000 plus gst
Before applying for a Grant please consider and review the following:
Staff at the Wilson Home Trust are available for advice, assistance and further information. Call us on 09 488 0126 or 0800 948 787 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are two ways to apply for a Grant:
- download a PDF Application Form, print, complete and post or email to The Wilson Home Trust
- fill in the on-line Application Form below and submit