Hydrotherapy is available in the Ronald Caughey Building on the following days:
Monday and Wednesdays from 2.30pm to 4pm (during school term time only).
The warm temperature of the pool is set at 34 degrees. Your child will be provided with a qualified pediatric physio in the pool and given a 20-minute 1:1 session. Hydrotherapy is extremely beneficial in improving range of movement, flexibility, balance, coordination and general overall fitness.
- Ramped access into pool either by walking or water wheelchair
- Ceiling track hoist with a selection of slings
- Shower trolley
- Change Table
To register for our waiting list CLICK HERE
NB: If you are looking for reusable swim nappies check out the following suppliers:
- Pickle Fish Products - Christchurch based, made to order and ships nationwide.
- Swimspiration - specialises in swimwear and incontinence products
- Swim Joy - range of sizing based on age - one colour option.
We are Fundraising for the Children's Rehab and Respite Play/Recreational Area!
Save the Date